Google+ Girls Game with Color: Tri-Polish Challenge Week #3 - Red, Orange, and Yellow

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Tri-Polish Challenge Week #3 - Red, Orange, and Yellow

Happy Wednesday!

My poor computer!  So, I haven't been able to post in the last couple of days because my blogging computer feel victim to a spill from Mr GGWC excitement while playing a game of Waves (if you're into fun twitch based Astroid shooters this is well worth checking out!).  A full bottle of Angry Orchard Crisp Apple ended up in a computer, annnnnd we had a sad Callie.

Everything is back to normal though, so here is a very short sweet post about my Tri-Polish Challenge Manicure for week #3!


Click the read more button to see what I chose to do!




The Look

Tri-Polish Challenge - Week #3
This week I decided to use a mixture of texture and regular polishes.  I love how different finishes look together!  For my red I pulled out Rimmel London's 60 Second Naughty but Nice.  This is a great true red color that I often grab for if I'm looking for reds.  For the orange I used my favorite of the orange Pixie Dusts by Zoya Dhara, which is so juicy looking I want to bite into it, and finally for my yellow I grabbed Zoya Pixie Dust again in Solange.

Tri-Polish Challenge Week 3 - full sun
Tri-Polish Challenge Week 3 - full sun
Tri-Polish Challenge Week 3 - full sun
This time I did two coats of Naughty but Nice.  Once that was dry I cut out some shapes in painters tape using some scrapbook scissors then painted over each half with 2 coats of each Pixie Dust.  Simple!  (And... for some reason it really makes me think of a hot dog...)

Bonus Macros!

Macro shot of Zoya Dhara - full sun
Macro shot of Zoya Solange - full sun
See you all tomorrow!



1 comment:

  1. Wow those are just dazzling in the sun! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete