Google+ Girls Game with Color: Sally Hansen Complete Manicure - Bittersweet

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Sally Hansen Complete Manicure - Bittersweet

Alrighty Gamer Girls, today is going to be a short and sweet post.

Wednesday mornings are a bit harder to get posts going for so I'm thinking these might be perfect days to do micro posts, hopefully you guys like these!

Today we will be looking at Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure line focusing on Bittersweet.

Sally Hansen Complete Manicure - Bittersweet

Let's get to it!


It's no secret that I'm actually not a fan of brown polishes.  I'm actually not really that big of a fan of the color brown in any form actually.  The only exception that I have to this rule is that I love brown leather, so I do actually own some brown purses and shoes.  But brown nail polish? Eh, it took me awhile to realize that I didn't have any at all.  As a polish lover, this had to be addressed!

While wondering around Wallgreens one day I spied this lovely chocolate brown.  Really this is seriously the most perfect milk chocolate color.  I tried making a few ornaments with polish this Christmas and I used Bittersweet for one of them.  It kinda weird-ed me out a little bit because my brain kept telling me I was just pouring chocolate syrup into it!

Sally Hansen Bittersweet - full sun
This polish is super easy to work with, has a really nice formula, and could easily be a one coater.  I usually use two just because a few of my nails are extra ridgy.
The only negative I have to say about this polish formula is that it is so liquidy that I often have problems with it pooling in my cuticles, so just apply it with a light hand.

Have a Happy Wednesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment