Google+ Girls Game with Color: Accio Lacquer: Space Hippies!

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Accio Lacquer: Space Hippies!

What's happening Gamer Girls?

The sun is shining today, the birds are chirping, the weather is wonderful in Southern California, and this particular Gamer Girls is done with Fall Quarter at University! Yay!  It's been a particularly trying session at school this past term, so to be out and done for a small break is wonderful.  Hopefully after I have time to recharge my batteries this winter break I will be back in full fighting form for next quarter!

All that being said, let's get to some polish shall we? =D

Recently, I was super duper lucky and won a really awesome prize pack from none other than Accio Lacquer!  (I'll post a picture at the end of everything that was in the box)

Not only was I excited because I won something, but this prize was crazy awesome! Why you might ask?  Whelp this box had the first bottle of Accio Lacquer's Space Hippies that would be out in the wild!!!

Accio Lacquer Space Hippies
Click the read more button for swatches of this super special polish!




Space Hippies

Space Hippies - Sunlight
According to Mishka, this particular polish is inspired by the space hippies of Star Trek.  Also known as the Catullans.  Just look at these... I'll wait.


Back? As a sign of the times a bit they did do an episode back in season 3 that showed a race that really couldn't be seen as anything other than hippies.  They brought music and love to the Enterprise (You can read about this episode here if you're curious =D )

Space Hippies - Shade
I decided to showcase Space Hippies over a very dark blue, Essie's After School Boy Blazer.  I only used one coat of SH!  The glitter is super fun, and I love the colors.  There is a blend of really tiny lavender hex, very pale blue hex, teal hex, larger coral hex and fuchsia circles. 

Space Hippies - Sunlight - Matte
Let me take a moment... LOOK AT THOSE CIRCLES.
*Ah hem* Now that I got that out of my system, I love circle glitter sooo much.  It's literally my favorite thing in polish at the moment, and the addition of them to this mixture just lights my fire!
Space Hippies - Sunlight - Matte
Bottom line?  I love this polish, it's so fun!  I love the colors, the glitter blend, the shapes... pretty much everything.

Thank you Mishka for making such a gorgeous polish!  As of this moment, there isn't a way to get your hands on this polish... buuuut this was just posted on the Accio Lacquer Instagram last night...




Hmmmm ^_^


Bonus!



So as promised, here is the compilation picture of everything that came with Space Hippies!

An awesome Owl Necklace from BKD Designs,  The Phantom by The Lady Varnishes, Obliviate by Digital Nails, Space Hippies by Accio Lacquer,  and Accio Lacquer by Lucky 13 Lacquer.

No comments:

Post a Comment