Google+ Girls Game with Color: Nicole by OPI Paparazzi Don't Preach - Swatches and Review

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Nicole by OPI Paparazzi Don't Preach - Swatches and Review

Hi everyone!
So today here on GGWC I have a single polish to share with you, and it pains me a little bit to say what it is...

It's a color based on the Kardashians. *Wince*

No matter how you feel about the girls, you have to grudgingly admit that they do have good taste when it comes down to what they release. But, the real big reason for my annoyance?

Being asked if my first name is spelled with a K every single time I give it now.
*sigh* I know, petty right? My birth name happens to be the same as one of the girls.  Never in my life had I been asked if it was spelled with a K instead of a C. Now, for the last 2 years...

Every. Single. Time.

^_^;; I'm totally shallow. 

How can I justify this?  Well, it is a Nicole by OPI polish, so that helps. And just look at this color! (Or Kolor? ^_~ )

Paparazzi Don't Preach bottle - Natural Sunlight
Click the read more button for swatches and the review!

Paparazzi Don't Preach was originally released in Spring of 2012 as part of the Kardashian Kolor line "TV Ready Colors" that was exclusive to CVS.

Paparazzi Don't Preach - Natural Sunlight
Alright, who cares what the line is named after, how is the color?

I love this color.  It is a gorgeous pinky peach that I think looks amazing on.  Sometimes nudes can be so hard for me to pull off, but this color?  I think it looks pretty awesome.

Paparazzi Don't Preach - Shade (Pardon the excessive amount of cuticle oil ^_^;;)
The formula was great on this, I'm wearing it with 2 coats in all of the pictures.  It applied smoothly, it leveled wonderfully, and was very shiny on its own.

Paparazzi Don't Preach with matte top coat - Natural Sunlight
I've been on a matte kick lately and I had to see how this one looked with a coat of Revlon's Matte Top Coat over it! I like it!

Overall? This color won me over!

Nicole by OPI can be found lots of places. I think this particular color is no longer available however :(  But! I have searched for it on Amazon and managed to find it for about retail price, so if you like it you can still pick this one up!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty color but I don't know if it's wort supporting the Kardashians for haha

    ReplyDelete